Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-20-2006, 11:27 PM   #1  

Exclamation Hello to anyone trying to lose at least 70lbs

Hello,
I used to come to this forum about 2 years ago and I gave up back then and decided I was going to stay fat forever. But that has all changed for some reason I seemed to have a light bulb go off in my head and I really could use some help and motivation. I live in Leduc, Alberta thats about 20 mins south of Edmonton. I am 40 Married with a 21 year old and a 16 year old boys. The highest weight I have ever, ever been and very depressed and in need of people to push me.
Misery Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 10:55 AM   #2  
It's my perogative!

S/C/G: 249/247/180

Height: 5'6"

Smile You are not alone

I too have quite a bit of weight to lose and if you need a buddy, I would be more than happy to help support and motivate you. -Sandra
ilovemike4alwayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 05:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 213.2/213.2/150

Thumbs up

Hi
I need to loose at least 60 pounds myself. I get very discouraged and give up alot. I would like to loose at least 30 by June for my fathers wedding. Any push and encouragement would also be helpful.
karate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 12:19 AM   #4  

Well I am very happy that I have came back here and it seems if I will really make it this time....Please lets keep up talking with each other none of us can do it alone that is for sure.....
Misery Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 01:42 PM   #5  

You all deserve a major pat on the back! you have made the first step towards changing your lives. Be good to yourselves. You can do it!!! And you are right none of us can do it alone!!!
missprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 12:08 PM   #6  

Hey folks! I'm more than willing to be a buddy to anyone who needs one! I am also trying to lose some weight...so any help would be greatly appreciated! I know I'm kinda young, but i'm definitely over weight...If any of ya want to be my buddy, lemme know! 'Cause I'm game for helpin you guys in the motivation department!
Redneck*Racin*Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 12:16 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 250/245/150

I am not sure about this buddy thing and exactly what it is. But I would love to be in contact with someone who needs to lose a lot of weight. I will be 42 in a week. I have 6 children--2 in college and 4 still at home. There is a lot I still want to do in this life and my weight is keeping me from it. This seems a great place--most everything I have read is upbeat and encouraging.
Madre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 01:31 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 213.2/213.2/150

It seems like we have a good core group here for support. What do you guys say we start a thread in the support area? I know they monitor this and move things around so before we are moved by someone else, lets all think of a "name" of this group and move over there?
karate is offline   Reply With Quote