Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-23-2006, 11:46 AM   #1  

Default Another newbie!

I'm a SAHM to 4 boys (7, 2, and 3 month old twins). My first weight goal is to get below 200. I haven't been that small in about 10 years! Every time I was about to get below 200 I would end up pregnant.

I started the slim-fast plan this morning in hopes of jumpstarting my weight-loss, wish me luck!

Anyhoo, I just wanted to introduce myself and say HI!! I'm having a blast tooling around the site and reading.

~Lilybug~
Lilybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 12:15 PM   #2  

Hi I am new y to this site also LIly congrats on starting a new life. My goal is to lose 40 lbs. I do not know how to do that graph chart that you have, the one that has 220////////199 could you tell me how?
Suzanne
Suzanne61171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 01:19 PM   #3  

Go under User CP at the top of the page and then click on edit your signature and it tells you how to do it.
Lilybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 04:08 PM   #4  

Default Hi!

Hi! Just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the boards. Looks like we have the same goals. My first goal is most certainly 199! I can't remember the last time I saw that number. Good luck and drop me a line anytime, take care and keep us posted on your results.
-CK
ApplBride is offline   Reply With Quote