Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-16-2006, 12:15 PM   #1  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 154/148/115

Height: 4'11"

Default New Here / Looking for a Buddy, maybe?

Hello, my name's elise. I'm 23, married and mom of 3 wonderful children. I gained quite a bit of weight during those pregnancies and during boughts of depression I go into every now and again. I now weigh approx 160lbs (though I don't actually own an evil evil scale) when according the all the BMI thingies I should weigh anything from 94 to 119lbs for my height of 4'11".

As soon as I get it, I'm planning on starting Billy's Bootcamp (w/ Billy Blanks from Tae Bo) to lose weight. And I'm not sure what I'm going to do as far as dieting because I'm trying to find something I can live with rather than trying to starve myself.
inklestinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 12:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Hello Elise and welcome! Have you been thinking about any plans? Maybe we can help you choose. There are lot's of daily exercise threads you might enjoy as well. And a group of 20 somethings.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 01:19 AM   #3  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 154/148/115

Height: 4'11"

Thanks for the welcome, Susan. And thanks for the info as well... I have yet to come up with a plan (besides the whole bootcamp idea), but I will definitely read the posts in the diet and exercise sections to see what seems to be working for others.
inklestinkle is offline   Reply With Quote