Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-01-2006, 01:22 AM   #1  

Smile Newbie needs Buddies

Hi!
I just found this site while I was looking for some online support. I am a 43 year old single Mom, I love the outdoors hiking in particular. I think it would be a lot easier to get up those mountains if I if I could haul about 60 lbs less. I am trying to get to my goal by healthy eating and exercise so with a little dedication I can zorch up those mountains. If anyone is interested in someone to be a mutual cheerleader, sounding board and if neccesary shoulder to cry on give me a shout.
Lori

Last edited by nighthawk; 01-01-2006 at 01:40 AM.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 12:14 PM   #2  
WW Moderator

Welcome to 3FC, Lori! Climbing a mountain is a great goal. Good luck! There are a lot of threads here for buddies. If somebody doesn't reply to you directly here, try looking on some adjacent threads and jump in one of those.
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 12:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 212.6/144.2/121

Height: 5'5"

Hi Lori,

I would love to be diet and exercise buddies. I am Marlene, 48, single, no kids. I started out last year on my own changing my diet and doing the gym faithfully and lost 10 lbs, through May. I kept if off till it started getting cold when 3 lbs crept back on and another 5 in December. So I am glad for my net loss of anything, but really disappointed in myself. I need encouragement to stay with it longer and make it a life style change.
buddha belly is offline   Reply With Quote