Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 02:55 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

Default Looking for serious, committed email buddy

I've had three buddies bail on me I'm looking for someone who is committed to losing weight and sticking to their diet and exercise regimen. I've been successful so far and would like to motivate and support someone. I don't post in the forum (although maybe I should), because it seems I'm even shy online as well as in real life! I'd like an email buddy who can check in 2 or 3 times a week on a regular basis. Anybody is fine, regardless of age or amount of weight needed to lose. I'm 23 and need to lose 60 more pounds. I'll give up all of my weight loss tips and secrets If interested, please PM me.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:48 PM   #2  

Default Pumped & Ready Jan 1st.

[QUOTE=HarpoChicoGroucho]I've had three buddies bail on me I'm looking for someone who is committed to losing weight and sticking to their diet and exercise regimen. ]

Hi there ChicoGroucho, I am not sure if you found a buddy yet, but if you are interested let me know. I am always on the computer and I have a new start date of Jan 1st - I know, everybody starts a new at that time, however, I am different I am a success, I weighed 201 pds 3 years ago and got down to 145 for 2 1/2 years and I have started to loose my habbits and gain the weight back, I am now up to 168 pds. I have been doing some weight training in getting ready to go to police college, but I would be fooling myself if I said it was all muscle, so, I am back on the weightloss train, and 3 years ago my start date was Jan 1st and kept it off for 3 years so I am doing it again this year. My failure this last year has been carelessness of feeling so good that I made it o.k to make bad food choices and I slowly stopped going to gym, so I am defineately pumped.

Let me know if you still need a serious buddy.
Old 12-28-2005, 07:45 PM   #3  

Well, as a huge Marx Brothers fan I just had to respond to your post! WOuld love to be your buddy, thru PM or thru this board.

Happy New Year and please be in touch! We all benefit from support.
Old 12-29-2005, 12:33 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 332/270/160

Height: 5"7'

I set up a thread over at the Group Support Board, titled December Fitness Starters, join me over there.
Old 12-29-2005, 01:56 PM   #5  

Default buddy

Hello there,
I read your memo and if you are interested in emailing an older per son who is 63 I would be gald to email you 2 or 3 times a week. I am retired and spend alot of time on the internet and I have some I email already. I am losing for my health and to be able to do alot of things with Morgan my grandaughter whom we keep during the week. If you are interested you can email me at [email protected]
Old 12-29-2005, 09:23 PM   #6  

Default Buddies

Hi again, just wanted you all to know, that you can definately pm me anytime, I have joined the April fools goal challenge in the support group forum, Lots of joiners already and more everyday, so if you are interested come over and if that is not the forum for you, we can still be buddies, just pm me anytime. I would give you my home email but my computer is down so I use my one at work on my breaks.

Looking forward to hearing from you. I get so pumped after reading these forums I can't wait to get to my goal.
Old 12-30-2005, 11:59 AM   #7  

OK, we are almost out of 2005. Is anyone going out tomorrow night? We are having some friends over for brunch on Sunday. We haven't done a big New Years eve. out in years--babysitters are too expensive.

Take care.
Closed Thread