Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 01:12 AM   #1  
iwillmakeit

S/C/G: 205/173/110

Height: 5'4

Default Looking for buddy

Hey, guys!!! Well, I've been doing the weight loss thing for over 7 months, and lost little over 40 lbs. I have few more pounds to lose to meet my goal weight, but the closer I am to it, I am struggling to keep it up. So, I am looking for buddy who would keep me going and I will do the same !!!

Old 12-24-2005, 01:22 AM   #2  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

I need someone to just get me going! I've just realized that after losing 30 lbs on weight watchers about 2 yrs ago that I've gained probably 10 or 12 of it back. Talk about discouraging! What a Christmas present. I should've never gone off of WW. I'll be heading back hopefully next week though. I'm heavily considering joining a gym, too, next week. I'm ready for it to be gone. It was sooo nice when people used to come up to me and comment about how much weight I'd lost. And buying smaller clothes....I miss it so much! I hate eating and knowing I'm gonna gain. WHY DO I DO IT??? Why does anyone do it??
As you can see, I'm totally disgusted with myself. I'm sorry if I've brought you down.
Closed Thread