Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 12:39 PM   #1  

Default Hi! I'm new!

Hello everyone! I am 18 years old female, 5'2 and weigh about 130. I am very determined to lose about 20 pounds or so. I was able to do it in the past but it all came back, numerous amounts of times. I am tired of starving myself to be thin,it never works. I just switched from being a vegetarian to a vegan. I am praying I can lose the weight by changing my lifestyle instead of just dieting. Dieting never works for me.
Old 12-07-2005, 05:30 PM   #2  
Sick of Fat

S/C/G: 240/183/150

Welcome to the board!! Starving yourself will never work!! It's horrible! I could never do it.. I love to eat!! haha Obviously.. or I wouldn't be here!!

Anyway.. you'll be able to lose your 20lbs in no time! Especially with the awesome support system here Can't wait to see you around the board!
Closed Thread