Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 05:50 PM   #1  

Default Hello

Hello Everyone!

Iam 22 years old and live in New Westminster, BC Canada. Ive always been a little bigger all my life. But just in the passed year and a half my weight has gone up 75 lbs. ever since I moved out of my parents house. I eat fairly healthy and do exercise a little. I think my major weight gain is do mainly to stress (I know it is) - work, social life, parents and living on my own for the first time.

I did go on the South Beach diet in the summer twice. I did lose weight but it didnt stay off and I got discouraged. Plus my boyfriend didnt really help me cuz he still ate normal. But he did encourage me. Ive tried a whole bunch of diets and nothing really seems to work. Iam planning to start some sort of diet Monday. I am looking alover the net and in books. I think I really need a buddy, so we can lose weight together and support eachother. I did go on another forum I talked to a few nice people. But there wasnt too many helpful hints and the support I think I need so I can succed in losing weight.

Anyways! gotta get back to work!

kristen
Closed Thread