Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 12:33 AM   #1  

Default Newbie- searching for buddy/advice

Hi there! I am brand new here as I have finally reached the level of motivation needed to begin a weight loss program...but I would love to have a buddy for encouragement and advice. I also was wondering what types of weight loss plans people are trying and have found successful. I am 24 years old and have about 100 pounds to lose. While I know that the key is to eat less and move more...I am having difficulty increasing my exercise due to physical limitations...so I feel that changing my eating habits will be a great first step for me.

If anyone has any advice or would like a buddy, let me know!

Thanks,
Vanessa
Old 12-02-2005, 08:04 AM   #2  
frankiesgirl

Hey Vanessa!
Im 23 years old, have been back and forth on this site for about a year, and have struggled with my weight all my life. I am currently following a low fat/low cal plan, and am also wanting to shift 100 lbs! There arent many diet plans that i havent tried, but i have found this is the best one for a life change. Would like to get to know you and be able motivate each other when we need it!
Old 12-02-2005, 01:04 PM   #3  

I'd like to get in with you guys, I am looking for a 100 pound loss....I am doing a low cal/low fat and need to be held accountable for what I eat. Night time is really hard for me its the time I typically "fall off the wagon". Its been 2 weeks though and I am still going strong! It would be easier with a little support because the hubby is NOT interested in dieting. Lets do this together, what do you say?!

Heres to losing the fat and gaining some confidence! *CHEERS*
Old 12-02-2005, 07:32 PM   #4  

Thanks guys- I am glad there are others out there trying for a similar goal. I would definetly be interested in being buddies with all you guys. I have decided to follow a low fat/calorie diet since it makes the most sense for the long run as it is the most healthful. I hope to offer you as much support as you may offer me! My aim is Dakotasweett2.

Meena-beena- may I ask how you came up with your user name? My sister's nickname for me is Beena!
-Vanessa
Closed Thread