Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 07:52 AM   #1  
Scottish in Spain

Default Newbie Fat Chick in Spain

I'm a 33 year old Scottish girl who has been living in Spain for the last 3.5 years. I just joined this site although I've known about it for years - don't know why I took so long!

I am planning to follow weight watchers as closely as I can as it worked for me a few years ago, but what with moving to Spain and totally loving everything to do with food, the weight has crept on again. However I'm really trying hard, the only thing is there are no meetings near me here and I'm missing the support they give you. So if anybody would like to buddy up with me, I'd be over the moon.
Old 12-01-2005, 11:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 191/187/141

Height: 5'4"

Default Join us At 30 somethings losing 30 something+

I fall into the plus category myself with around 50 total to lose. We started our thread about a week and half ago and it has been great. We would love to have more buddies.

Amanda
194.0 /188cw/180/140
Old 12-01-2005, 10:09 PM   #3  
Ready To Change!

S/C/G: 270/240/170

Height: 6'1"

HOLA louloumel,

I'm a 33 year old Detroiter who is also looking for a weight loss buddy. I go to WW, am currently doing Core, and have about 78 more lbs. to lose until I'm at goal weight. Right now I'm just trying to get off 5 lbs. before Christmas.

If you'd like to buddy email, drop me a private message with your email. Hope to hear from you soon!!
Closed Thread