3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   Hi all!! New here... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/68450-hi-all-new-here.html)

teahoney 11-12-2005 04:06 PM

Hi all!! New here...

I am such a poo poo head. LOL! It took me forever to find the icon to start a new thread and when I finally found it I was like DOH! Why didn't I see that before? :dizzy:

I am so glad to have found this site. I was online trying to find weight loss success stories in order to inspire me and I fell upon this site. Everyone here seems extremely supportive and I like that. Now, about me.

I am 26 years old and I am currently at my highest weight of 307 pounds. I have always had a weight problem but I've never been this big. I always averaged about 215 and after having my daughter I was down to 205. Then it 2004 I went through a lot of things and without even realizing it, I was eating my feelings instead of dealing with them. In February of 2004 I was 219 and by the end of the year I was at 305 and now I feel so stuck. There are so many reasons why I need to do this. Of course, my daughter is the number one reason. She is only two and I want to be around to see her grow up and have her own children. Dang it, I want to be a grandma. And I just want to be healthy and feel good about myself. Right now I am wearing a size 26/28 and sometimes even that doesn't fit. I don't even shop anymore. I just keep wearing the same few things over and over because finding things in my size is depressing. I am only 5'3 and I feel so shapeless and genderless. Overall I want to lose 177 pounds and reach my goal weight of 130. It seems so unattainable but the success stories here give me hope that I can do it. My first small goal is to get into a routine of exercise and proper eating. I would like to lose 20 pounds by the end of the year but so long as I am doing those things and know that I am doing my best, I'll be a happy girl.

So that is my story. I hope to get to know many of you. As much as I need support, I am here to support you all as well. I'm going to take a look around the place and become better acquainted. Take care...

ramblingspirit 11-12-2005 05:10 PM

hi, welcome to the forum, I am new too.

shrinkingchica 11-12-2005 10:38 PM

:welcome2: This is a great site. There are so many knowlegable and helpful people here who can make losing weight an *easier* and less lonely venture. :goodluck: You CAN do this.

LIL'JJ 11-12-2005 10:46 PM

Hey welcome to the site I am new too!
I am glad to hear you are trying to change your habits and I am in the same boat
Stick with it !
JJ

lucky_me 11-12-2005 11:56 PM

Hello and welcome! I am new here as well.. I love it so far. :) There is always so much going on and soo so much support.

Kristina