Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 10:25 AM   #1  

Default I love this site!

Good morning!

I just found this site and am so excited because I think it will be the boost I need to get out of my rut. I have two kids (5 and 1 y.o.) and needless to say pregnancy did not agree with me.
I have about 30lb to lose and started off STRONG. I actually like excercise and health food. But for some strange reason I completely plateaued the last two weeks. I have been trying harder to drink more water, and take in less fat (I track food on my PDA faithfully, so I know I get about 1400-1600 cals daily in a 40/30/30 ratio) Getting pretty frustrated, so any pro advice would be appreciated!!
Thanks everyone!
Old 11-10-2005, 11:19 AM   #2  
Working on it!

Have you actually taken your measurements? I've found that sometimes if I don't actually lose WEIGHT I lose inches...either way I'm happy!
Old 11-10-2005, 12:01 PM   #3  

Quote:
Have you actually taken your measurements? I've found that sometimes if I don't actually lose WEIGHT I lose inches...either way I'm happy!
I haven't....I probably should I suppose. My clothes are not getting any looser, so I really don't think I am getting smaller.
Old 11-10-2005, 04:51 PM   #4  
Working on it!

Well, you never know! What kind of excercise do you do? Maybe lay off the weights (or do more reps with less weights) and do more cardio?
Old 11-10-2005, 10:58 PM   #5  

I do step aerobics (I love Cathe Friedrich and the Firm) some Tae-Bo, and mostly the aerobics toning intervals.
I am under a LOT of stress. I wonder if that has anything to do with it???
Closed Thread