Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 09:53 AM   #1  
soon to be hot momma

Cool Girls with Goals WI#4 Challenge #2

I am really sucking at this challenge< I am so mad at myself I seem to maybe have lost my drive or something I will find it again!! I weighed in this am at 166.2 so I am down one lbs from last week! I seem to be stuck and bouncing around the same three lbs so I am going to have to change something a little. maybe I need to act like this guy > LOL Well chickies laundry to fold dishes to do and some exercise to get in LOL How did all of you do this week??? And hopefully the candyfrom yesterday didnt attack you to badly LOL HUGGSS talk to you soon !!!!
Old 11-01-2005, 10:17 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Hey lady, yeah sounds like me this week well I lost my one lbs I gained last week with TOM so I have only lost 3 pounds for this challenge. Again I am doing the same thing with these 3 pounds. Funny you said something about the candy I did great all week without eating any but last night 2 mini butterfinger where calling my name and I did give in but just like my husband said "they were mini, not big ones" and that hit my craving. So yeah me to I need to step it up we have 9 weeks to X-mas and I really want to be 10 to 12 pounds lighter when I visit with my family , they would be so proud. Well NEW WEEK, NEW DAY MOVE FORWARD !! Have a great day !!
Stacey
Old 11-01-2005, 05:26 PM   #3  
yvette120

Hello ladies I had an attack of the candy also but I ate four mini kit kats. I did lose 2 pounds this week so now I weigh 203 pounds. I do need to step up my exercise and I need to make a decision about canceling the YMCA or make myself go. I keep saying that I am going to go back but I never do. I do exercise at home but I need to go to the gym. I have a lot of thinking to do. Ladies I am still proud of you because you did get the pound off so lets step it up a little because we have some fat to get rid of remember we can and will do this. Have a great day
Old 11-02-2005, 07:46 AM   #4  
soon to be hot momma

WTG ladies one step at a time and as long as we are trying we are winning the fight ! I am proud of us for sticking with our plans and even if we slip we still get back and try again!! WOOHOO I am going to try harder this week !!!
Old 11-02-2005, 09:45 AM   #5  

Yeah I am pumped also, I kinda got upset last night cause my DH made a comment that hurt my feelings " it was about 9:30 and I decided to have 4 hershey kisses and he stated, you wonder why you have a weight problem" then turned and went to bed which was a good thing cause I could have strangled him And I am so tried of people making little hurtful comments , so come April when I have lost 40 pounds I am gonna show them all, I do have will power, I can loss weight and they better watch out cause I am now on fire , last night after he said that it hurt for a while then I thought you know, he is right that I shouldn't be eating at 9:30 but it really cut deep and it kinda pushed me even more ( sounds funny) but it makes me what it even more. SO WE CAN, AND WILL STEP UP, GET GOING AND FREE US FROM FAT ONCE AND FOR ALL.
Thanks ladies for listening AGAIN !! I know I have issues with other people's mouth and one problem is I married a very outspoken man Which is good sometimes but it sometimes pushes me over the cliff. My DH is a good guy he just has a Ragin Cajun Attitude which sometimes drives me crazy.
Stacey

Last edited by Stayc; 11-02-2005 at 09:51 AM.
Old 11-02-2005, 05:48 PM   #6  
yvette120

StayC just keep on doing what you are doing. I feel that action speaks louder than words. You are doing great and don'tl let anyone tell you other wise. Hot mama you keep on doing what you are doing. We all are learning and we will get where we want to go I know that for a fact. Have a great day my two good friends.

Old 11-03-2005, 11:16 AM   #7  
soon to be hot momma

Stac Im thinking Dh knows that his comments will motivate you and it was jsut his way of giving you a push!! Just a thought ? And yes yvette every day is a new learning experience and I love you end comment You two really are great friends !!!
Old 11-03-2005, 11:50 AM   #8  

Thanks ladies I know sometimes I am crazy about people running there mouths, but my husband said last night that " If he wasn't honest, who is gonna be " well again I guess he is right I just hate negative talk, I sometimes only want to hear positive and I get that here everytime. Thanks again ladies, you both are great and I am so glad I have you both !!
Stacey
Old 11-08-2005, 05:33 AM   #9  
yvette120

Default Girls wiwth Goals WI#5 Challenge#3

Hello ladies I had a good week so far. Well I have loss .8 of a pound and I am cool with that. I started back exercising on Monday so I will see if that will help me lose more weight. I have loss weight in more weeks consistantly than I can remember and that feels great. Write back and tell me what you all have done.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Last edited by yvette120; 11-08-2005 at 05:43 AM.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:02 AM   #10  
soon to be hot momma

Morning ladies, I am down to 163.8 so I lost about two lbs form last week wooohoo I cant rremebe where I started in this challenge I am just happy its going down!!! I would like to be in the one fifties in a month and that should be possible if I remeber what I am supposed to be doing LOL I will be back later to check in on your progress as I have an extremly busy morning today HUGGSS WTG Yvette a loss is a loss!!!
Old 11-08-2005, 10:27 AM   #11  

Hey ladies , I lost one pound this week, I was hoping it was more but I will take that for now. But I do have a happy story, yesterday I went and bought new underwear and before my stomach would go over them but not this time my stomach looks and feels flatter so I am happy about that cause I can tell a diffrence. YEAH Well congrats on the scales going down. Fatgirlagain 2 pounds that is great !! Yvette at least it's going down, Great Job - I am with you on the exercise I need to step that up myself this week and maybe I can get into the 160 by Thanksgiving- 2 weeks and I want to lose 3 pounds I will be sooooooooo happy. Well hope you ladies have a great day !
Old 11-10-2005, 11:58 AM   #12  
soon to be hot momma

Default I am sooo sorry!!

I have been slacking on this !! Good news though I have been back on track with eating and exercise so hopefully I will see some movement this week!! How are you all holding out ?? Hope everybodys good and getting the water in and exercising !! At the very least we all lost last week WOOHHOOO keep it up ladies !!! We can do this !!!!!!
Old 11-11-2005, 11:33 AM   #13  
yvette120

I am doing pretty good. I am so glad that report cards are over, that is usually a very stressful time for me. I am now fighting a cold so I haven't been feeling good enough to exercise but I am still losing weight. I make sure that I eat because I haven't had much of an appetite the last few days. I am excited about coming out of the 200's. My oldest daughter said that she could tell I loss some weight because my thighs look smaller from the side. Boy was that a nice compliment especially coming from my child. I try not to tell people what I am doing because I don't want to hear negative comments from people, I already have to deal with myself. Sometimes I want to lose a lot of weight fast but I know that slow and steady is the best way. I am so proud of you ladies keep it up and I can't wait to hear the good news on Tuesday and have a fabulous weekend.
Closed Thread