Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 08:28 PM   #1  
Fig

Default I'm New Here

Hello. I'm Marion and this is my first time here. I hope to give and get support and dump these extra pounds. I'm a vegetarian, 59 years old and live alone. I exercise very litle (bad girl!). I'm only 5' tall so every ounce counts! I'd like to shed about 25-30 pounds. Hope to meet you girls soon.
Old 10-23-2005, 10:01 PM   #2  
Karen

Hi Marion. I am new to this site too. I went on last night for the first time. I want/need to lose about 80 lbs but at this point I would be happy losing anything. I work full time and have two young children so finding the time to work out has been hard. I walk every day at lunch but that is about it. I tell myself I will work out at night but I never get around to it. I am hoping this site can help me stay motivated and help me focus on me for once......
Old 10-24-2005, 11:53 AM   #3  

Height: 5'1"

Hi, I'm and "older" lady too, short like you, 5'1", and have a few pounds to lose also. I'm not a vegetarian but try to make sure I eat lots of fruits and vegetables, little meat. I do try to exercise every day. It's not easy to find the time but it sure makes a difference in the way you feel and the weight loss too. I get lazy sometimes and skip a few days but my body misses it. I also try to lift weights every other day for upper body strength. Us women are know for poor upper body strength. It also helps with the osteoperosis.

If you want a e-mail buddy let me know
Closed Thread