Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2005, 06:46 AM   #1  

Default Does anyone use the chat room here?

Hi, noticed there is a facility for everyone to chat here , does anyone use it? is there a specific time when most go there and chat. What a wonderful option we have to chat and hopefully gain the strength that most of us so desperately need in the road to becomming lighter, healthier, fitter, and just all over more gorgeous. Why not indeed, we all deserve that much especially after how difficult a road this is to travel.
hugs,
Spears-Of-Joy
Old 10-22-2005, 01:59 PM   #2  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Hi there. I wish I knew!! I've popped in many times and have found it completely empty. Years ago.....it was soooo busy but now? not sure.
Old 10-22-2005, 06:40 PM   #3  
it's always something

I think most members prefer the forum, since it's easier to post and run, lol. Some of the groups do have chats, which they schedule in advance so they all know when to show up.
Old 10-24-2005, 09:14 AM   #4  

thank you for the response, I would have thought it would be really popular, as it would give us all the opportunity to talk about ways to help each other, and when we feel the temptation to much, then we could get in that chat and talk each other out of that nice cake or whatever lol. I will go and sit in there each time I am here and hope it gets the ball rolling. I look like a ball to at the moment, maybe I can roll some of the fat off, seriously I have to keep at this because the other day trying on shoes it was embarrassing, I couldnt get down properly without my huge tum in the way. thanks again. See you lighter my friend. :-)
Closed Thread