Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 07:32 PM   #1  
banned

S/C/G: 322/ticker/165

Height: 5*7

Default Joinin the Club #2

hey, i moved us over here because it was getting a little long in buddy land

hope all is well with everyone!

Luan
Old 09-16-2005, 07:33 PM   #2  

Hey puffy, Where did everyone go?
Old 09-16-2005, 10:30 PM   #3  
banned

i dunno!!! glad to see your 8 lb loss! me too! yay! well, we always have each other :
Old 09-17-2005, 09:29 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Hi ladies, I am going to move this back to Buddy Up, since it is a buddy thread-but I am going to change the thread title slightly. You can start a new thread whenever your old one gets long, and just let the old one slowly go down the thread ladder and drift off the page.
Old 09-17-2005, 08:43 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesspuffypants
i dunno!!! glad to see your 8 lb loss! me too! yay! well, we always have each other :

Hello...I am glad we have each other. Today marks 2 weeks of dieting and working out for me. I am down 10 lbs so far. I am soooo having a craving for a slice of chocolate chip cookie with white and chocolate icing. You know... those that you can get at the mall. We have a place here called the american cookie company and it rocks!!! I havent had one of these in years but I can sooo taste one.

So, How have you been?
Old 09-17-2005, 11:52 PM   #6  
banned

im doing great. i guess we have been relocated back to buddys... lol i just feel good. i go to the gym for at least an hour to an hour and a half - sometimes even 2. i just love it. i love how i feel after, and it feels great to see 800 cals burned away on the elliptical in an hour. I did indulge on some Red Velvet cake the other night, but i was still in my points, so its ok. it was SO good. have one if you want. but have ONE, not the whole cookie cart

other than that, im kinda bummed because i found out friday that im getting laid off this week. im sad because i REALLY liked my job, but, eh, c'est la vie. theres more out there, i just have to find them.

meetcha back on the lookin for buddy's forum
Old 09-19-2005, 09:31 AM   #7  

Gosh, I am sorry to hear about you losing your job. Do you have any idea of what you would like to do next? I wish I didnt have to work but I dont forsee that in my near or far future for that matter.

Congrats on going to the gym. I dont go anywhere. I just work out at home. I used to go to Curves but I quit.... twice.
Keep it up!
Old 09-19-2005, 02:04 PM   #8  
banned

im looking for another production job. i like it a lot and working on TV and Film is what i want to do, so hopefully this will open some doors for me. it sucks tho because im at work right now and my boss keeps coming in like.. im sorry.. we just cant pay you.. blah blah. im sure they cant pull together enough to pay me for 2 days a week.. whatever. im just bitter at him because i really like it here.

so anyway, thats my day. nothing exciting happening here. i cut off most of my hair this weekend. it was fried because i bleached it a lot this summer and colored it funky colors. its a lot better now. its not perfect, but its a start

did you do anything exciting this weekend?
Old 09-20-2005, 11:22 AM   #9  

Hello... I am in some desperate need of help.. Can anyone give me any ideas on a high protein diet.. I have about 100 lbs to lose hopeing to do it by may or atleast close. I have failed at so many diets I have no clue where to begin.. Please help
Old 09-20-2005, 12:34 PM   #10  
searching 4 the real me

For a high protein diet.... I totally recommend Atkins. That is what got me to loose 50+pds. That along with exercising of course. I need to loose about 60 more pounds myself and that is what I am currently on and love it. High protein, low carbs and low fat. That has been working for me.
Old 09-20-2005, 04:15 PM   #11  

Thanks for the Advice ssgtswife33 that is what I thought..but my doctor told me that Atkins isnt good for me and not to do it.. Im not sure why he said that... it all seems so hopeless sometimes...but thank you very much for responding to my post and congratulations on the weightloss and good luck with the rest...take care...maybe ill try it anyway...whats the worst that can happen right?

Last edited by Tryinagain; 09-20-2005 at 04:17 PM.
Old 09-20-2005, 05:59 PM   #12  
banned

maybe high protien isnt the way to go, especially if your dr said its not. A lot of people here are doing Weight Watchers points (thats what im doing) or in general just getting off thier butt and moving. every little bit helps. if you want to loose 100 lbs by may, thats 17 lbs a month. thats a lot of weight to lose in a little amount of time. if you are still stuck on doing high protien low carb, cut out ALL soda (even diet), anything made with white flour and white refined sugar. a friend of mine did that and lost 40 lbs in about a years time. your goal isnt impossible, but you have to WORK at it. and be DEDICATED to it. but also realize that taking it off that fast will make you more prone to gaining it all back. atkins isnt a diet. its a lifestyle. same with WW tho. I would get back with your Dr. and see what he says and go from there. Good Luck! were here if you need a friend!
Old 09-20-2005, 06:31 PM   #13  

I have also considered WW.. I have done it before and lost weight..while pregnant.. My doctor isnt much help just says if it sounds too good to be true its too good to be true.. tells me it took me 19 yrs to gain it it will take about that long to lose it..not very encouraging.. thanks for everyones advice I appreciate it very much... keep them coming please...
Old 09-20-2005, 08:49 PM   #14  

I hope you find another job really soon. I dont know what we would do if I got laid off. I dont make hardly anything but every little bit helps! There just isnt anything that Im good at. I used to go to cosmetology classes and loved it but I couldnt handle school and work at the same time. I had to be at work at 7am and didnt get home until after 11 plus trying to take care of my hubby. I have thought about real estate but havent gotten the nerve to jump in to anything.

Glad your feeling great. Its just plain amazing isnt it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesspuffypants
im looking for another production job. i like it a lot and working on TV and Film is what i want to do, so hopefully this will open some doors for me. it sucks tho because im at work right now and my boss keeps coming in like.. im sorry.. we just cant pay you.. blah blah. im sure they cant pull together enough to pay me for 2 days a week.. whatever. im just bitter at him because i really like it here.

so anyway, thats my day. nothing exciting happening here. i cut off most of my hair this weekend. it was fried because i bleached it a lot this summer and colored it funky colors. its a lot better now. its not perfect, but its a start

did you do anything exciting this weekend?
Old 09-21-2005, 05:36 AM   #15  
banned

Cassandra - I was thinking about doing cospetology too. ive done some make up on set on a few small movies i worked on. i really like it. im pretty good, but i would like to learn tecnique. other than that, im good. kinda off program, but not TOO bad. tomorrow i swear im starting yoga. ive put all the yoga and pilates at every 24 hour fitness by my house in my outlook, so i can just look at that and go from there. its pretty handy. ive plateaud for right now. im sure thats because ive been eating not so well. its hard to stay on points when you eat out of catering on set. i just have to be more consious of what im doing. i know i can do it.
Closed Thread