Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 01:37 PM   #1  

Talking Need a supportive buddy!

Hey, I am Arzu. Yeah, my name's not Claire I just got this name from Lost, the absolute best show on television. In case you're wondering or you don't watch it, it's a combination of the names Emilie de Ravin and the character she plays, Claire Littleton.

Anyway, I need a dedicated buddy, I do not care what age at all (I am 14), who can help me stay on track during the month of Ramadan, also. When it wasn't Ramadan, I lost two pounds, and I lost two more pounds in actually the past 4 days of Ramadan! Today is the fifth day.

I just need to lose 11 pounds, which will satisfy my mini and ultimate goal. I won't and can't go any further or I will be anorexic. I also want to maintain that for life. I also need a buddy who can give me motivation to do exercise EVERY DAY (I do treadmill for 40 minutes and a 20-minute exercise ball thing). I have been slacking off yesterday and today...yesterday cause i was lazy and today because my dad is sleeping and both the treadmill and my sneakers are in his room. There is no point in doing exercise without sneakers for me, and I can't do exercise on hard floors anyway (my back hurts).

I don't have to worry about food that much...my calorie count is drastically low since I am fasting, but I still don't stuff up on fried foods when I do eat. I eat slowly and watch my portions and what I actually eat. I did have two slices of Pizza Hut pizza, but that's only a once in a while thing (a new rule I am making...only limited amount of fast food on Fridays). There are four slices left, but there is so much home-cooked good food, healthy food in the house, that I'd rather have that. I am having 1/2 cup (measuring) ice cream anyway, it's either that or ice cream.

Okay, I am kind of rambling, lol. A few things you should know about me:

Favorite

Shows: Lost, House, Reunion, America's Next Top Model (hah, I am a junkie)
Foods: Cheese, Pizza, Chicken, Fries, Homecooked Food, and Much More
Exercise: Exercise Ball or Cardio! And dancing randomly
Least Favorite Exercise: Pilates
Celebrity, Female: Maggie Grace
Celebrity, Male: Josh Holloway
Website: HarryPotterFanfiction.com (no links, right) I am actually Adelaide Merrefield there if you wanna look me up.
Book: Harry Potter!!!
Random: Dancing in the rain (I did that last night until I got yelled at )

Okay, I almost wrote an essay there (hey, can't help it, I'm a writer at heart). I also plan to write Lost fanfiction soon. Anyway, please be my buddy, I'll have 100 buddies if I can! See you!

Last edited by Claire de Ravin; 10-09-2005 at 02:02 PM.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:31 PM   #2  
Hoping for Healthy

Hey Arzu- it's Sophia M. (Shhh. . . Don't tell anyone that I'm here! )

I'd be happy to be your buddy. . . I'm trying to lose 10 lb too.

We can make it!
Old 10-10-2005, 05:29 PM   #3  

Sophia! Hey! It took me a while to figure out, but I finally did (hey, I am hungry. An hour, baby!)

We can do it together!
Old 10-11-2005, 06:51 PM   #4  
28 Yr old Vixen to be...

S/C/G: 480/480/380

Height: 5'5"

Arzu, Safiyah A here as well whoo didn't know ther were so many muslimas on here, how cool
Old 10-11-2005, 06:53 PM   #5  
28 Yr old Vixen to be...

S/C/G: 480/480/380

Height: 5'5"

by the way!!!! oy!!! go harry potter !!!!
Old 10-11-2005, 10:52 PM   #6  
Hoping for Healthy

Strangest thing is, I could tell you were. . . you. . . from just your icon.

I will stop stuffing myself!

How's the treadmill going?
Old 10-13-2005, 10:20 PM   #7  

Hey Safiyah! LOL you like Harry Potter too? So does Sophia!

Sophia, of course you could tell it was me I do love Lost, you know.

Treadmill, I did 40 minutes watching America's Next Top Model last night because I might as well try to look like a model. JK, but it inspired me, and I had fun doing it.

I walked a TON in the mall today, so I didn't do treadmill. I was walking for like 5 hours, I think that counts.
Old 10-15-2005, 04:16 PM   #8  
Hoping for Healthy

Awesome! Going to the mall seems like a good idea- I should try that sometime. My last exercise was Thursday, walking/running 2.9 miles. It was super hot and nothing close to fun. I'm taking a rest from running this weekend, but I'll be back in the shoes on Monday. So I'm exercising.

And I see that you're 1/3 towards your goal!! Awesome!
Old 10-16-2005, 06:12 PM   #9  

Thanks, Sophia! I am going to break my fast in about six minutes (YES!!!!!) But I've been bad, haven't exercised all weekend, except Friday. Well, I did 40 minutes of treadmill and vaccummed. And I ran after my little cousin so she wouldn't get hurt last night. The funny thing is, I lost weight eating more and exercising less last night, so weird.

Okay, great job running nearly three miles! See you later! I should do that, except our treadmill is upstairs and my parents yell at me because I'll break the roof or something.

Okay, really, bye!
Closed Thread