Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2005, 03:05 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 184/175/135

Height: 5'2"

Red face Just what I needed but would like a buddy!

Hello! Neebie here!
I am new mom and an almost 22 year old who is tired of being bigger than she would like. I have had trouble with my weight since junior high I was never really fat persay but I was uh a bit chubby and right there on the edge for years and of course whats the one thing that pushed me over... pregnancy lol! I am 2 months postpardum 5'2" and I weigh 175 pounds not fun. I gained a lot more weight than I wanted too durring pregnancy and now I am paying for it big time. A support group is really just what I needed but I would love a buddy I want to loose 40 pounds then maybe a little more than that because I do have a small to medium frame.

Thanks!
Angela
Old 09-07-2005, 04:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Welcome. Have a read around Angela. We've got 20 somethings and young moms and weight watchers and calorie counters ...... You'll find lots of good information and someone to talk to.
Old 09-07-2005, 05:15 PM   #3  

Yep! I'm 25 and a mom of 3... trying to loose 20 lbs Someone just started a thread in "support groups' for young moms trying to lose weight Feel free to join us!!
Old 09-12-2005, 02:08 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 269/243/145

Congratulations on the birth of your baby. I have two of my own, 4 and 2. Welcome, I love this site, the support is great around here. Good luck on losing the rest of your weight. It takes a lot of hard work and time but as my pounds come of I am finding it is worth every once of effort.
Jen
Old 09-12-2005, 10:10 PM   #5  
Depressed

Cool Hello

Just a note to tell you about a cool site in case you hadn't seen it before. Try going to FitDay.com I think you will really enjoy it!
Closed Thread