Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 10:31 PM   #1  

Default New here need a buddy

hey im new to this site i just joined today and i am looking for a buddy to help motivate me and so on. I have recently joined weight watchers and am finding it good so far. I am 175lbs and my goal weight is 140lbs. anyone interested in being my buddy can e-mail me or leave a message here
Old 08-24-2005, 01:18 PM   #2  

Red face OOOH!! Pick me! Pick me!

Hi, Vanessa!

I will be your buddy! I, too, am looking for a bit of motivation and support. My husband, bless his pointy-head, tells me all of the time how wonderful I look, how sexy I am, and that there is NOTHING WRONG with me! Ain't love grand?

But - I KNOW that I'm overweight. I need motivation, not lip service as to how great I am! When I tell him I've lost a pound or two he does that "woo hoo" stuff...but...you get the picture.

So, tell me about yourself!

Melissa
Old 08-25-2005, 10:46 PM   #3  

Wink

I will be your buddy. I need to lose about 50 lbs. I know how to do it, I have done it before but for some reason it is soooooooo much harder this time. If you want to just chat let me know. I am also going to start doing weight watchers........
Old 08-25-2005, 11:39 PM   #4  

Pick me too! I need a buddy or two or three! Im new here, finally got totally motivated to really do this, I need someone to help motivate me and someone that I can help motivate too. I need to lose a total of about 76 lbs. I will feel great and be happy with my short term goal of 20 lbs. Thinking about joining weight watchers also, not sure yet. The last three weeks have gone well and Im feeling more energized, going to the doctor tomorrow for blood test results just to make sure I dont have a thyroid issue or anything.

let me know if I can be your buddy too!
Closed Thread