Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 02:40 PM   #1  
DrOp*iT*LiKe*It'S*hOt

Smile Another Fat Chick!

I’m not quite sure how I came across this site, but I’m SO glad I did. I think I was searching for a support group of young women around my age because I finally understand the importance of having someone/something for the sake of accountability.

True to my taurean nature, I get something in my head and I go for it!! When I want something I want it and nothing will get in my way. I’m determined and motivated… for about two seconds. Then I lose steam so quickly, and like the snap of a rubber band it’s almost as if I’m propelled in the complete opposite direction. It’s almost embarrassing because in the beginning I’m so ready for the challenge of weight loss. I hate failure yet that’s been my only experience.

My name is Jayden and I’m 22 years old. I’m currently 211 lbs which is eleven pounds lighter than my highest weight two months ago. (I don’t think I’ve ever told anyone my weight before. Eeek!) I currently have no one in my life to talk about my weight struggles with so I’m hoping to find some buddies here. Every time I begin to talk to a friend or someone close to me they just don’t seem to get it. It’s like trying to describe the color blue to a blind person. I want to get to know people who have similar stories and can freely share their struggles/successes so I can feel comfortable doing the same.

Sorry that my introduction was a novel, but I’m happy to be here and excited to meet all of you.
Old 08-19-2005, 02:57 PM   #2  
Mikey's girl

Hi jayden and WELCOME!!! this site is awesome, and you will love it here! I am 23 and I started at 216 and now im down to 208, people here will keep yay motivated and keep ya busy form munching when youare bored.. You should come join us at the 20somethings board!! Good luck, and WELCOME! (HUGS)
Old 08-19-2005, 03:05 PM   #3  

Hey I Feel Your Pain Im In The Same Boat As U Im 23 And I Feel Like Everyone I Tell About My Weight Problems They Dont Understand Its Hardcause I Feel Like I Aint Livin The Life I Should Because Of My Weight So Im Trying Hard To Lose It Hopefully Next Year This Time I Can Fit In A Bikiniare A Cute Mini I Wolud Love To Chat With U
Old 08-19-2005, 03:12 PM   #4  
DrOp*iT*LiKe*It'S*hOt

JustForUs - I think I love it here already; this place is addictive! I bet you're getting really excited about dropping below the 200 mark, huh? I still have 11 pounds to lose before that happens to me but I'm already so stokked for it to happen! I just know it will feel so good to see that 2 FINALLY become a 1. Good luck and thanks for the welcome!
Old 08-19-2005, 03:15 PM   #5  
Melissa

I'm 22 as well. Welcome!
Old 08-19-2005, 03:16 PM   #6  
DrOp*iT*LiKe*It'S*hOt

dyingtobethin - Thanks, it's nice to meet you. How much weight are you looking to lose, and what type of program are following if you don't mind my asking?
Closed Thread