Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 05:47 PM   #1  

Default Summer Starters

Well, Monday is almost here. I hope we all become a bunch of losers together! I mean that in the best possible way of course.

I was reading the sticky at the top of Buddy Up and think we should start our posts in the Support Group forum.

What do you all think about making either a daily or weekly goal for us to aim for? For example, drinking at least 8 glasses of water (daily) or exercising 3X during the week. Maybe we could even try a collaborative goal, like 1,000 minutes of exercise for the week. Let me know what you think.

Have a great weekend! "See" you on Monday!
Old 07-23-2005, 10:57 PM   #2  

Hello!

I'm all for a weekly goal -- I need something to strive for, to make me exercise. Once I get into it I love it, it's the getting into it that's so hard.

I've been cleaning all day though, and the way I feel, it has to have burned *some* calories, know what I mean?
Old 07-24-2005, 06:06 AM   #3  

Cleaning definitely burns calories!

I hate to clean. I love the way my house looks afterward, but with 2 little ones, a dog, and a husband who doesn't see mess, it never lasts long.
Old 07-25-2005, 02:29 AM   #4  

Location: In the great state of Iowa long the Mississippi River

S/C/G: 285.0/285/180.0

Height: 5'10

Sounds great about weekly goals!! I think that it will help me out a lot. As far as house cleaning goes I hate it & always have!!
Old 07-25-2005, 10:31 AM   #5  

well today is Monday
Old 07-25-2005, 10:33 AM   #6  

Our first post is over in the Support Group Forum.
Old 07-30-2005, 09:35 AM   #7  
*Believe in your dreams*

This is a great idea. do we post each day when a goal is met? ex. drinking water

Quick Question...which is the best day to weigh on
Old 07-30-2005, 10:16 AM   #8  

hi ntn4utide-I will get you added to the list. We have a thread under support groups called summer starters and that is where you will post. Every wednesday we have the email and have our check in. I send out Tuesday night since morning starts earlier for some than others depending on where we live and that is where you will send you losses ect and then hit reply all so it will go to the rest of the group. Happy to have you with us.
melissa
Closed Thread