Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 11:18 PM   #1  

Talking Like a shiney new penny!!

Hi Brand Spankin NEW!!Im Luz , i accidentally came upon this site while surfing the net about womens issues. I was fascinated by all the information and support I saw on the site. I decieded i have to become a member. Im life time dieter. I have been on and done almost every single one.. And have paid alot in the process of trying to find what was rignt for me.I have been very sucessful on a diet that has cost me in materials about $6.00. I went out and bought the Atkins for Life book and a dollar note book to write all my stuff down. But i feel that since I really dont have any good friends that support me or that need my support i figured id buddy up =) im happy to be here
Old 05-08-2005, 02:31 AM   #2  

Hi! I'm new here too. I tried the Atkins diet about 10 years ago and I ended up having blackouts. Turns out it wasn't the diet for me. I hope it works for you and you find a buddy here. I just wanted to say glad to meet ya and I look forward to seeing more posts from you.
Old 05-08-2005, 11:37 AM   #3  

Hi thanks fo replying ! Ya it sure took some getting used to for me i mean i didnt get to 297 pounds by loving proteins and veggies. I am a carb addict. I love carbs and Im sure I always will be. I know that im an addict because I almost went through some serious issues when trying to "kick" my habi t. Im now at 257 my goal is 180 ...I'll be there :
Closed Thread