Looking for new friends......

• Hi there, my name is Cathy and I am looking for weight loss buddies. I am 32 years old, married, and have 2 daughters. I am in my 4th week of Weight Watchers. If you are looking for a buddy let me know......my aol and yahoo screen names are in my profile.......
  • Hi Cathy! My name is Tracy, I will be 32 this year, also have 2 daughters and am into my 3rd week of Weight Watchers so we have a few things in common! How is the program working for you so far??
  • Hi Cathy,
    My name is Janet and I am also looking for weight loss buddies. I will be turning 40 (gasp!) this year. I have one son and two dogs. How are you doing WW? Are you doing points or no counting. I am doing points and have lost about 30 pounds so far. I have a ways to go yet but we are just going day by day. Hope you have success in what you do.
  • I am looking for a buddy as well. Just found this board. I want to lose as much weight as possible by June 9 (i turn 40) then work on getting to goal weight. If your interested in being my buddy write me at [email protected]. I am from Southwest Ontario happy to be here.

LM