Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 10:05 AM   #1  

Thumbs up Newbie Here

Hello My Name Is Angela. My Friends Call Me Angie. I Am New Here And I Need To Lose At Least 100 Lbs. I Am 40 Yrs Old Happily Married With A Ds And A Dss. Ds Is 13 And Dss Is 17 About To Graduate... I Can Use All The Help And Friends I Can Get To Help Me To Lose This Weight.... Hugs~~~angie
Old 04-21-2005, 12:43 PM   #2  
Delicious Microwaved!

Welcome to the forums Angela!

I wish you the best of luck with your weight loss and I hope to see you around the forums more! There's tons of great information and even more wonderful people here to help you out
Old 04-21-2005, 05:51 PM   #3  

Default Welcome Angie

You have come to the right place. Lots of good info. and support.
Lots of luck to you.

Barbara
Old 04-21-2005, 09:45 PM   #4  
Not giving up!!

S/C/G: 323/200/175

Height: 5'8

Hello and Welcome! Good Luck with your weight loss! Congrats on losing 9lbs so far!
Old 04-25-2005, 10:01 AM   #5  

Smile Thank You

Thank U Ladies For The Warm Welcome. I Am Looking Forward To Coming To This Board Daily If I Have The Time. I Just Got On The Scale. I Have Been Sick This Past Weekend. I Lost Only "1" Pound. But Then Again One Pound Is Better Than None At All.. Thanks Again For All The Nice Words....

Hugs~~~angie
Old 04-25-2005, 02:18 PM   #6  

Welcome Angie! I also have about a hundred pounds to lose, so I have an idea on how you might feel. I've gotten alot of inspiration and support on this forum, as well as tons of great information. I'm sure you'll benefit from being here as well!

When you post, are you leaving your cap locks key on? The reason I ask is that I notice that the first letter of each word is capitalzed. The forum will convert all caps to that form so it doesn't look like a poster is "shouting". If you don't want your posts to look like they do, you might consider this, I mean, if that's what is going on.
Old 04-25-2005, 02:54 PM   #7  

Smile

Sorry about that Tealeaf I am still new to this. I post on other message boards but it is totally different than this...I will try not to keep the caps on.
Sorry it is a bad habit I have...
Hugs~~~Angie
Old 04-25-2005, 05:01 PM   #8  
NANAX4

Unhappy

Hello, My name is Cheryl, I am new to this forum also. I need to lose 100lbs. I need to have support. i just do not know wherer to start, I have been on so many diets. Does anyone have one I can start on. Please help me, I am very depressed about my weight. I am a 48 year old grandmother,who wants to lose weight desperatly. HELP!
Old 04-25-2005, 06:55 PM   #9  
Registered (L)user

Cool

Hi there fellow newbies. I also need to drop about 100 lbs (give or take a few) and have not been able to do it on my own. I am so hoping that with support from y'all, I'll make it this time
Old 04-26-2005, 02:21 PM   #10  

I'm sorry if I came across as scolding. This is the only forum I've been in that does the "convert all caps" thing, and I was pretty puzzled the first few times I saw it. I don't think I would have ever figued it out if I hadn't seen a mod explain it someone else!
Old 04-26-2005, 04:48 PM   #11  

Hi
All of you are like all adults and stuff, but I'm 14 years old. I ned help, I get teased at school all the time and everything, although I have many firends, I wanna lose weight, about 70 lbs, would be nice, I weigh 220,it really sucks, I'm new here because I saw someone part of this on her site and I got interested, maybe this will help me.
I wan to lose weight, but if my dad finds out I'm doing this I could be in trouble, I tryed to diet before, I was 210 then went down to 180, then i went away for the summer to my grandparents house and well I think u kno wat happened, I gained it back, with reinforsements , it sucks. and I need help!!!
Old 04-26-2005, 07:49 PM   #12  

Dear fat lizou, honey there is a forum someplace on this site for teens, but you are welcomed here, first of all change your name because you are just reinforcing what other people think of you, why not put beautiful lizou instead. God BLess and Good Luck
Old 04-26-2005, 10:48 PM   #13  

Thumbs up

Hi there I totally agree with praytherosary I would change my name. I would put it to beautiful lizou... You are more than welcome here. We will try to help u as much as we can... You say ur father will be mad if he found out you are doing this. Why would he get mad? He doesnt want u to lose weight? Does he realize that u will be more healthy and feel better if u did? Keep coming back and hopfull we can help ya....

HUGS~~~Angie
Closed Thread