Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2005, 09:28 PM   #1  
--Healthy by College--

Exclamation hey I need a friend!!

im currently 273, i was 282.. my 1 goal weight is 260 then ill set it from there.. i really need a friend to help me through everything i have a very long way to go and i want to reach it by the time i go to college. Im currently a 11th grader so i have a few months plus another school year, i dont care how old my buddy is, i actually find my aunts are better dieting buddys since they arent already thin like my friends so if youd like to help me id really appreciate it!! thanks
Old 04-17-2005, 10:06 PM   #2  
ONE DAY AT A TIME

Hey Pop Princess! How is everything going? What ever you do, keep going and don't get discouraged. I've been doing Weight Watchers for 15 months, I think the slower I loose it the better it is for me in the long run. What program are you following, if any? I see your weight tracker, 9 pounds is great!! Have you ever picked up a 10 pound bag of potatoes? Its pretty close to 9 pounds, if you get discouraged go and try to carry around a 10 pound bag, its exhausting. I usually only get to get on-line on the weekend, I'll try to keep in touch though.
One more thing, keep your mind strong and great things are possible.........

Andrea
Old 04-17-2005, 10:58 PM   #3  

Red face Hello

You are doing great keep going....you can do this. I am very proud of you for doing this at a young age.
Old 04-18-2005, 04:07 AM   #4  
Newfie Extraordinaire

S/C/G: 322/322/175

Height: 5'11"

I'll be your dieting buddy, but a word of warning.. I'm not actually dieting, I'm just eating properly and exercising.

PM me if you want!
Old 04-18-2005, 12:42 PM   #5  
Big Beautiful Mommy of 1

S/C/G: 256/256/170

Height: 5'8

Hey we can chat a little if you would like. I Just turned 19 last month and I graduated last June. I am 235lbs and have been since my Junior year. For wanting to do it so early. I never should have waited. Now that Im working its harder to motivate myself. Use the people at your school as motivation. If I had decided to lose weight in highschool, I would have had a lot of people to prove myself too. I know its not a good reason to want to lose weight but sometimes people being cruel can be a "good" thing. good luck and let me know if you wanna chat.
Old 04-18-2005, 06:38 PM   #6  
--Healthy by College--

Thanks for all the comments!! Send me a message sometime
Old 04-18-2005, 07:18 PM   #7  

I need a buddy too!

Just officially started my 'spring' exercising today. I'm going to need the extra push to make sure I exercise everyday.

PM me!

Krista
Old 04-18-2005, 08:17 PM   #8  
--Healthy by College--

hey sorry i cant message you because u chose for people not to be able to.. if you can message me go ahead.. how old are you??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristaf
I need a buddy too!

Just officially started my 'spring' exercising today. I'm going to need the extra push to make sure I exercise everyday.

PM me!

Krista
Old 04-19-2005, 07:04 PM   #9  

Hiya

Sorry about the pm - I'm going to have to try and figure out how to change that.

I'm 23 - travel agent in Canada.
Old 04-20-2005, 09:51 AM   #10  
former PIC drop out

S/C/G: 310/277/140

Height: 5'4"

hey there.. good luck on your goal!!.. I too need a friend.. I'm 25, and I weigh 267.. I just lost 3 lbs since Saturday.. my long time goal is 140, but I'm taking it pound by pound and day by day.. email me any time...
Closed Thread