Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 02:06 PM   #1  
HRH

Default Will you be my buddy? I need help!

So here's the scoop:

I'm a 24/f/5'8"/Boston. My weight has yo-yo'd for years since I was about 15. By the time I graduated college, I was up to 198lbs. (chalk it up to too much booze and late night food) Over the last 2 years I've been so careful about what I eat, and I managed to get my weight down to 163lbs at Christmas this year. I even looked hot in my bikini when I went on vacation. However, since then, I've gained 25lbs back due to medications I was on. Now I'm totally devestated. NONE of my clothes fit me anymore, I hate the way my body looks, and I'm getting very depressed as a result- esp. since the gain was mostly from my Rx. I've gotten so frustrated that I'm starting to get depressed. All my friends are skinny chicks who have no idea what it's like not to fit in their clothes suddenly.

Basically, I need someone to hold my hand and kick my buns when I slack off or cheat on my diet. Someone who can give me the support and encouragement I need to lose the weight again. Help!!
Old 06-07-2005, 02:12 PM   #2  

hey there well i am just starting again i got sdown to 150 about 6 months ago , but gained it all back

im 22/5/5'4/maryland

i don't even know where to start today i had a bagel w/ cream cheese ( and felt guilty) a banana, and one of those lunch to go kits w/ the tuna and crackers
Old 06-07-2005, 05:40 PM   #3  
HRH

Unhappy

that's better than me. I had a breakfast burrito (greasy and fattening) this morning and an apple for lunch. It's hard when I have to usually eat at the cafeteria at my office which isn't so diet-friendly. Usually I get a salad but even that hasn't been making much of a difference. Today I am PMSing and had a craving for something cheesy and with bacon (hence my breakfast). The only good thing is that I've had so much water today that I have to get up from my desk to pee practically every 20 minutes!
Old 06-10-2005, 11:11 PM   #4  
--{ JEN EDEN }--

Hey
I too am starting out--- again

I am 21/F/4'8/California--- 160 pounds right now--- would like to lose 20-30 pounds by my 22nd birthday in December--- 7 months--- I need someone too to kick me in my butt and keep me going--- I will kick yours if you kick mine---
Closed Thread