Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 02:48 AM   #1  

Default Buddy, Where are you?!

Hey. My name is Val. I am a stay at home mom of two boys (7&5). I am 27 years old and am approximately 110# overweight. I have tried numerous times at different things, but just haven't quite gotten it yet. This time, I am extremely determined that this is it. No turning back and no giving in. I really want a buddy though. Someone to just chat with and talk about all the trials and errors of a lifestyle change. I also really just like to BS. I haven't really started any "diet". WW is my main choice. Tried Atkins and to tell you the truth, if I ever eat another egg in my life I may throw up. I have done WW once for about two weeks and really liked it, but gave up for some stupid reason. I am not able to actually join WW, but I have all the information for points and such. Anyways...does someone want to be my buddy? I am fun. I'll help you right along also.
Old 02-10-2005, 03:37 PM   #2  
healthierat30

Hey Val,
I could really use a buddy right now. I am 29 looking at 30 very soon and am also a stay at home mom. I have a 5 year old boy, 3 year old boy and a 1 year old girl also a hubby of 10 years. I am right now just getting my butt back in gear. I have been working on losing weight for a little over a year now and I was down 82 pounds but unfortunately I really started to slack and I have gained 16 of those ugly pounds back. No worries though. I do not do any "diet". I really just watch the food that I put in my mouth and exercise really hard at the gym at least 5 days a week both weights and cardio. Right now my immediate goal is to lose the 16 pounds that I swore to myself I would never see again and then I will be aiming to lose probably another 40 or so pounds and then the maintaining of course. I think we have a lot in common and I could really use a buddy to keep me going. I did have a work out buddy but I scared her off. She is 20 and getting married in June so she wanted to make herself look better for the wedding. I think she thought that I was totally out of shape because to look at me you would think I was. I think she thought she could run circles around me but then realized she could not. We went to the gym a few times together and now she told me that she can’t go anymore because she got the lazies. I really enjoyed having somebody to go the gym with but I cant make her go so I could really use somebody to keep me going if only on the computer and in return I can really help keep you going. Sorry though I do not know anything about WW. I know you count points but that is all I know. So that is all that there is about me. I really hope to hear from you soon.
Closed Thread