Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 08:04 AM   #1  

Default i need to loose 45 lbs! and i dont know how! help me please!

I am in desperate need of help and advice. I don’t know what to do to lose weight and to maintain it. I’m 145 lbs right now, 5'1". I’ve always wanted to lose weight and be thin so I could wear a bikini and not feel so conscious about the way I look. I was able to loose a few pounds before but I’ve never been able to loose more than 13 pounds. I’ve always been fat (I have a small bone structure as all Asians do) and my heaviest weight was when I was in high school weighing 158 lbs. My birthday is on the 29th of May, my 21st birthday and I would really want, for the first time in my life, to wear a bikini. I am a total beach freak! Since I am living in the Philippines, there are a lot of nice beaches and where my friends and I constantly go. But since I am so conscious about my body, I’ll always be hiding under the blankets or sarongs because I’ll always be the fattest one in the group. This is such a dilemma for me coz I so love the beach but my body isn’t what you call "beach material". Anyway, I would really appreciate it if anyone out there could be my buddy and would also give me advice. Is my goal possible? Would i be able to loose 45 pounds within 4 months? actually, even 30 pounds will do.. i just want to get out of the 130+ range. Please help me!
Old 01-18-2005, 09:28 AM   #2  

The healthy weight to lose is 1.5-2 pounds a week, so from that you can decide if your goal is reachable. i am currently at 214 and would like to get to 135(i'm 5'4) and am on WW at home...(there's an online points tracker and whatnot). I know I'm not your size but if you would like me to be your buddy i will Let me know on here, or send me a pm.
Old 01-20-2005, 09:17 AM   #3  

oh! thanks so much! i'd love to be your buddy!
Closed Thread