Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 01:26 AM   #1  

OK, yes, maybe in a moment of weakness and desperation I went to the net looking up a "diet aid/appetite suppresant. Some how in all the information I was going through I came across a discussion between Suzanne from 3FC and a gentleman discussing this particular product. Needless to say what Suzanne had to say was everything I pretty much knew and believed myself. I must have followed a link because I somehow wound up at this site. After reading several post I actually got excited and registered. I am hoping there is someone out there in my world...no will power, lack of dedication to an exercise/weight loss plan, an appetite that is never satisified, a time constraint between work/family and a master of ever excuse in the book. I am looking forward to joining in on the discussions, adjusting my attitude, working towards my goal and maybe helping somone who is in the same boat along the way. Since it is 1:30 in the morning her my goal for tonight is to go to bed and start fresh tomorrow. (was that an excuse already...ha) Good Night! Looking forward to tomorrow!!

Last edited by marie louise; 01-18-2005 at 01:47 AM.
Old 01-18-2005, 07:01 AM   #2  
Smelling the roses

You're going to love it here, you may find yourself spending more time than anticipated reading journals and forums - but it is a fun and rewarding place to be online. Welcome!
Old 01-18-2005, 07:34 AM   #3  
Mous

Today will be the start to the new you.

Look into your mirror and say I CAN and WILL do this.

Small steps lead to big gains!

Health and happiness,
Windsong
Old 01-18-2005, 11:47 AM   #4  

Thank you both for your reply. I am so looking forward to begining again. Liseyloo, I see what you mean already about spending more time than anticipated reading the various post. I am now 2 hours behind schedule. (ha!)
Old 01-18-2005, 12:20 PM   #5  

Heya

I know it can seem pretty hard even if you don't have vast amounts of weight to lose. I found this site pretty inspiring. I mean if people can lose 100lbs+ I could manage 28 right! Anyway I've lost 22lbs since April without too much deprivation. It doesn't have to be too extreme if you don't mind if it takes a while.

Hope it's going well so far. Remember to take some pics and measurements before you start. You can really see the difference even if other people don't notice.

dill

Hop
Old 01-18-2005, 01:48 PM   #6  
Mous

Being positive is the key.

If you think right you will act right.

Just by thinking about the should's you will not do the should not's.

PM me anytime.

Windsong
Closed Thread