Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 02:47 PM   #1  
katieslovingmom

Cool Opps, I gained again!

Hi, I am new to this. I have lost weight in past with SugarBusters and love the plan. This time (6 years later) I can't seem to lose like before. I am perimenopause and boy does that change things! Sent earlier help request but I think it sounds like I am depressed. I'm not, just frustrated and need someone to buddy with. I refuse to give up on this as that is part of my nature, but so much want to be my size 10 again. Right now a size 18 and hate this feeling of no control. Sure could use some inspiration and weight loss buddies. I was a big motivator for my County employer 6 years ago and had 20+ people losing on SB, but left there a couple years ago and do Home Health Care which limits me to an elderly person for help. Feel funny asking for help myself now.
Old 01-12-2005, 03:33 PM   #2  
Chubby Face

I'd be happy to help any way i can My name is Katy, just like your daughter, and i love my mom very much...so any mom of a Katy/Katie is a wonderful lady in my book What is the SugarBuster diet? I haven't heard of that before. Are you exercising as well? I'm sure the hormonal changes are a frustrating thing...but i'm sure you can beat them!
Old 01-12-2005, 07:23 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 254/236.5/179

Height: 5'6

Hi, K--

I can relate to the hormonal changes! I haven't tried SugarBusters, but they have a support group thread here. I've been told that if you've used a strict diet in the past, sometimes you need to change it up the next time, 'cuz your fat cells are clever little suckers and you have to stay one step ahead of 'em

There's a big group of us relative newbies on a Valentine's Day Challenge. Join us!

judy
Old 01-12-2005, 09:05 PM   #4  
katieslovingmom

judy, thank you for your reply. i will check out Valentine's day challange for support. I like your goal, you go girl!
Closed Thread