Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2004, 05:36 PM   #1  
A work in progress

Cool Newbie

I just found this site today and I am also new to forums as well as this site.
I am trying to get down 2 dress sizes, because I need to go back to work next March and I can't fit into any of my old stuff. I need to lose 60 pounds, I know that I did not put it on in one day and it won't come off in a day, but staying motavated is hard. I also know that if I stay away from the carbs and eat more meats, I feel better and even better when I exercise. It just seems harder now than before, I am also pre menapauseal (sp?) with slight bouts of depression. I know I am not alone. Even though my hubby is very dear and supports my efforts, sometimes you just need to talk to someone who is going through the same thing. I am going to try to check in nightly. This seems like a very friendly and supportive group.
SAT in south GA
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Both Teams, Returning Teammates & Newbie Chat dixied Biggest Loser Challenges 198 05-26-2009 11:23 AM
I'm a newbie..with the pics blah NikkiGurl2007 Mini-Goal Photo Album 36 06-18-2008 05:21 PM
NEWBIE! Trying this at home Want2BAButterfly WW At Home 47 06-10-2005 03:05 PM
Newbie Valentine's challenge?? Interested? Sarah_lee Support Groups 114 02-04-2005 04:48 PM
Newbie -- From 215lb to 150lb! funkmastermel77 Success Stories! 20 09-03-2003 08:57 PM