Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2004, 06:22 PM   #1  

Default new here and need a buddy

Hi. I am new to this list. I need a buddy to help me lose weight. I am 30 years old and getting married in Oct. I am not enjoying my engagement because I am overweight, unemployed and stressed. I am not looking forwarded to being the bride because I am 140 lbs. overweight. I am shy and hate being the center of attention and really am uncomfortable about my weight. I think it is affecting me get a job. So if there is anyone who is doing weight watchers or south beach and needs a budy, please help!
Old 07-29-2004, 09:56 PM   #2  

Hello there and welcome to this site. Congratualtions on your engagement. I think you will make a beautiful bride no matter what you weigh, I think every birde is beautiful and you are no exception. I have never been to weight watchers, but I have gone to TOPS and they are rather similar and I tried the south beach and couldn't make one week withough carbs. But I wish you all the best with you marriange and what ever diet plan you are following. God Bless.
Old 07-29-2004, 10:26 PM   #3  

Height: 5'1"

Welcome Foles--

Pray is so right...you're going to make a beautiful bride no matter what. I think every bride is beautiful and I cry at every wedding I've been to or have watched on TV!!

Why don't you try taking a look at the SBD forum or the WW forum. You may find all kinds of answers that you've been looking for and make some friends in the process!!!

I hope you like this site...it is wonderful when you need some support!!

Take Care and we are looking forward to hearing more from you!!

Marti

Hi there Praytherosary!!!!!
Old 07-29-2004, 11:59 PM   #4  
On The Road to Finding Me

Smile

Hey Foles!

I got married in Oct, too. My 4th anniversary will be 10/21. I also need to lose a lot of weight (150 lbs). When I got married (about 40 lbs ago!) I was heavy too... It didn't matter. My Sweetie still thought I was beatiful.. He still almost cried the first time he saw me in my wedding dress. I still felt beatiful.. and loved.

I'm haven't settled on a plan yet, although I think I'm going to be doing W.W. And last but not least, I'm a newbie on the boards, too.. so maybe we can help each other.

Jackie
Closed Thread