Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2004, 12:21 PM   #1  

Talking Hi! Nice to meet you all.

Just want to say HI. I just found this site a few days ago, and after reading some of the things here, I thought I'd join, as you all seem very supportive and helpful.

I'm trying to lose about 30-35 pounds. I've just started tracking my food in Fitday, and I do the FIRM 3 times per week. I'm trying to up that, but some days it's so hard to get up... .

I'm hoping to even journal in Fitday..as that may help me keep track, but I do know my biggest trouble spot... WEEKENDS! Especially in SUMMER. Ugh. Amazing that a few beers can sabatoge a diet like that. All the festivals, parties and cookouts and such. So, weekends are my biggest, badest problem. I don't usually journal then either, and all my hard work through the week just goes down the tubes on the weekends. Ugh!!

Well, that's my tale, I just wanted to say hello. I hope I can get to meet some of you over time.

Have a nice week!
Old 06-21-2004, 01:58 PM   #2  
xO kAiTIkaT xO

Smile

hello LeahPen! i would like to be your buddy if you would need one. we can modivate eachother while we are on our diets. i think i may be a little younger than you...cause i cant drink beer yet! im 13. and i weigh 114. my goal is 110.
well i hope to hear from you soon!

keep in touch!
-kaitikat
Old 06-21-2004, 06:48 PM   #3  

kaitikat, nice to meet you! I do have to say, don't drink beer, even when you can!

Sounds like you are doing great...keep it up! I'll do my best to cheer you on, and you feel free to stop in and tell me to get my rear in gear! It's always good to have someone checking in on you!

Talk to you soon!
Old 06-21-2004, 06:59 PM   #4  
honourary nutcase

S/C/G: 238/234/196

Height: 5'10"

hey leah. I'll be your buddy if you want. I'm lauren Im 19 from scotland. hoping to lose at least 40 lbs. Not that easy though when your dad puts a mcflurry down in front of you!!!

loz x
Old 06-22-2004, 12:13 PM   #5  

A McFlurry!!?? Not easy to walk away from one of those. I feel guilty when someone gives me something and I don't eat/finish it...do you feel the same way? I always feel I have to eat most, if not all of it. I wonder why that is?

So, did you eat it, or walk away? Good luck to you, and I'll help in any way I can. Nice to meet you Lauren!
Old 06-23-2004, 03:21 PM   #6  
xO kAiTIkaT xO

Smile

ok great! cant wait to talk to you!

-kaitikat

p.s...i would have eaten that mcflurry!!!
Closed Thread