Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 03:01 PM   #1  

Thumbs up Hello, New Chick on Board!

hi....
im new here.....
im actually taking a break from packing-moving (i look for reasons to need a break...this is one of them!) and i found this site.....and i really need encouragment and buddiship in losing weight, so thought i would join!

i love the name of the site!
lets all go on vacation......

Kim
Old 06-07-2004, 08:26 AM   #2  

Hi, where are you moving to? it could be a good time to make a change in your lifestyle with the new move, leave the old you behind but moving is meant to be one of the most stressful things you do in life, though i can think of plenty of others that seem much more stressful. I wish you all of the luck in meeting your goals. keep us all posted
Old 06-07-2004, 08:24 PM   #3  

Default thanks pro....

im actually in south west michigan right now, and moving 3 hours south to indiana.

the move...............
lolol <------ thats not coffee in that cup!
stress isnt the word for it!

but yes, indeed.........a new start, new life, and lifestyle, and all good things ahead. thank you for the encouragement!
Old 06-08-2004, 09:01 AM   #4  

Default Welcome

I do not envy your having to move! You don't know how much stuff you have until you have to pack it up, then it's amazing how much stuff you don't need when you have to pack it up! Anyway this is a wonderful site with a lot of awesome people who are all in the same situation. We are all here for each other, to offer encouragement. We can't take off the weight for you, because you are the only one who can do that, but we can help you get there. Check in often. God BLess
Old 06-08-2004, 10:47 AM   #5  
RAR

HI! Kim and welcome moving is no fun just hope you have most of it done by now what area of Mich are you moving from as I lived in Monroe at one time!!!!!!!!hope you keep posting we are here to help you as I am sure you will be a help to us or me so welcome!!!!!!!!!!!! Rita
Closed Thread