Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2004, 11:20 AM   #1  
Queen of Balance

Smile Hi everyone! I'm a newbie! :)

Hello everyone! My name is Connie and I'm 29 years old. I began hearing about this forum from The Skinny Daily, but never took the time to explore. I'm familiar with message boards, but haven't been active in one in the past few months. I've been missing the comardarie and motivation that can be so wonderful on message boards.

So far on my journey of health I've lost 70 pound and 70 inches (I don't know how the numbers worked out to be the same, LOL!). I'm at 213 now and would like to lose at least another 55 pounds. I exercise regularly (2 full body weight routines a week, 3- 5 cardio sessions a week, and 2-4 AB workouts) and eat a well-rounded "diet" with a focus on veggies, fruits, lean protein and whole grains. I don't have a particular diet that I follow, although I loosely follow Kathy Smith's 5 Day Jumpstart Food Plan, the "for a lifetime" version.

I won't overwhelm you all with any more info right now. I'm looking forward to making some new friends here.

Kindly,
Connie
Old 05-17-2004, 02:52 PM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Welcome Connie!!

Congratulations on the 70lbs. lost!! That is just fantastic! And using your own method is wonderful.

You're going to love it here. So much support and encouragement. Everyone is so friendly! I hope you find a spot that you'll like. Feel free to pop in on the Jaded Ladies forum. We yap about everything from weight loss to what's on our to do list! We'd love to have you join or just pop in to say hello.

You're doing a fantastic job with your success and I hope you keep us posted with your continued success! You are an inspiration!

Welcome Aboard!!

Marti
Closed Thread