Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 01:02 AM   #1  

Cool Hey teen seeking buddy!!

I'm new to this and I think I could use a buddy to lose weight.FYI I am 14y/o 5'4" (height) and wiegh 164 I want to weigh 130 which is normal.If you relly want to get into detail I'm a Christian, Lacto-ovo-Vegetarian(I eat milk and eggs but not meat including fish ect.). I also have an intrest in horses I have one of my own. If any one is interested reply to this post!!

___My weight loss goals____
April--164
may--156
June--148
July--140
Augest-130--------------

If we support each other we can all win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2004, 01:24 AM   #2  
Hittin' the Beach

S/C/G: 225/212/130

Height: 5'0"

Hi there and welcome to 3FC! There is a teen and vegetarian forum you might want to check out as well, there might be more people hanging out in there you could buddy up with.

My name is Stephanie, I am 24 years old and trying to lose about 40 lbs. I have begun a plan of my own, just eating better and in smaller portions and have started the videos Walk Away the Pounds. They are great!!! I love them. Good luck with losing weight, I am glad you have a healthy attainable goal. Good luck and I will check back and see how you are doing. Feel free to PM me if you want.
Old 04-20-2004, 07:33 PM   #3  

Heyy!

im 14 too! i weigh 132 and want to get down to 110. im 5 4' too! also a christian- but i would love to buddy-up
Closed Thread