Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2004, 09:15 AM   #1  

Wink Looking for an energetic WW buddy!!

Hi everyone!

In the beginning of March, I jumped head first into Weight Watchers. Despite my success thus far and the support I've received at my awesome WW meetings, within the next month I'll be graduating from college, starting a full-time job, and moving away from my WW meeting that I've come to love. I need a buddy willing to journey with me!

I love to write and give support. Although I'm 22, I'm open for any new or experienced WW lifestyle-changer to experience this wonderful time with me! If you're not a WW member, no problem! Anyone willing to form a supportive relationship is a-ok!

I hope to hear from you soon!! Have a wonderful day

~*rennaechristine*~
Old 04-13-2004, 10:45 AM   #2  
Legend in my own mind

welcome Rennaechristine, glad you found this place, lots of nice people here.
no, I'm not into weight watchers, I hate meetings and not only that, I checked out their web site, and hey, did you know you can do WW on line?
but they wanted me to fork over money, and that isn't happening..
so anyway. welcome, and hope you enjoy meeting us all here..
Old 04-14-2004, 09:21 PM   #3  
nursedrew

Default Hi Rennaechristine

Hi my name is Drew (i'm a girl). I am also 22 and it sound like we have the same goals. I would love to be your partner. I have been back on WW for about a week. I lost about 30 pounds last year and have gained almost all of it back. I'm excited this time. I'm back in it for the long hall. I have been using this site for recipe ideas, but haven't really gotten envolved in the boards until today. It is almost intimidating with all the responses. How can you ever read them all? Well a little about me. I am a single mom and an RN. I was married for almost 3 three years, but he split a couple years ago, which has turned out to be a major blessing. I have a wonderful 4 year old boy, Bryce. I have been dating a wonderful man for a year now.

Well about the diet. I weighed in monday at 169. I'm 5'7" tall. My goal is somewhere between 135 and 140. I cheated and got on the scales today: 167 1/2. I just had to see if it was working yet! I really am excited. I am partnered up with a great friend at work. We are doing well holding each other accountable. I've been staying under my points and banking a few. Well tell me how the diet is going and I hope we can encourage each other along the way!
Drew
Old 04-15-2004, 11:20 PM   #4  

Hi Drew!

Thanks so much for posting a reply. I've been doing extremely well on WW too but I'm always pushed with stress and that constant thought of binging. Hopefully we'll be able to offer each other wonderful support. Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] and we can continue this journey together! Hope to hear from you soon!!!!

~*rennaechristine*~
Old 04-16-2004, 08:46 PM   #5  
nursedrew

Default Email

Hey I tried to email you today but it came back as nondeliverable. I'll try to paste my message in here:

Hey so how's the diet going? Things are going really well with me. Even though I've only been on it a little over a week now I feel like I could stay on it and stick to it. I haven't cheated yet and I've banked up quite a few points for a special treat this weekend.
I think another reason that I don't feel so deprived is I'm letting myself eat when I'm hungry, I'm just making good choices. Orange sherbert is only 2 points 1/2 cup....i've been having a serving every night after dinner to enjoy something sweet.

Let me know how everything is going. I hope you are doing well.
Drew

3 lbs down 26 to go!
Old 04-17-2004, 01:44 PM   #6  

Default The sun is shining....

Hi Drew!

I'm so sorry......in my rush to post I typed my own e-mail address wrong (it was a bit of a hazy day). My e-mail address is [email protected].

I have a long day of work today.....but I work at an amusement park so what could be bad? The sun is shining and I just ate a wonderful lunch outside. I got to work a 1/2 hour early today and spent time walking outside to get juiced up to go to work. I always feel better if I exercise in the morning.

I hope you have had a wonderful day. I'd love to hear how your day was today.....if you get a chance drop me an e-mail!!

~*Rennae*~
Closed Thread