Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 09:55 PM   #1  

Red face New to the site and looking to give & receive support

Hi everyone..

This is my second go around on this site and I am hoping to meet lots of great people here. I tried the site before and only got one reply Hopefully this will be a bit better.
It is so encouraging to read all of these great success stories. I hope to have one on there in 19 weeks! I started with LA Weight Loss Friday and have lost 2 lbs already. I am really excited about the supportive atmosphere the have created. I need to be pushed!! I have fallen off the wagon so many times!! If any one has any words of wisdom - PLEASE SHARE!!

Good luck to you all!!
Brandy
Old 03-29-2004, 10:19 PM   #2  
Firefly

Hi Brandy and welcome back. I just signed up last week. Great news about losing 2 pounds already! Keep up the good work. I've seen the LA program advertised but don't know a lot about it. I am really trying to shake off about 30 pounds - hopefully for good this time!
Take care,
Cindy
Old 03-30-2004, 08:32 PM   #3  

Hey Cindy -

Thanks for the response. It is so hard to stick to the LA weight loss diet plan. It really isn't too bad, but I am used to only eating two big meals a day, but with this you eat 6 small meals and by 4:00 I am starving! Everyone there says you will get used to it and I am sure I will but it stinks now. I too am looking to lose at least 30lbs.
I hope I will do well with LA because of the advisors and you have to go weigh in so there is accountablilty... I will keep my fingers crossed! Best of luck to you in your weight loss goals. If you want more info about LA weight loss let me know and i will give ya the dirt. [email protected]

Have a great day!
Brandy
Closed Thread