Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 07:21 AM   #1  

Default Here I go again....another try at WW

HHelloo!!!

I gained almost 75 lbs while pregnant with my first son in 1999, still trying to lose it! My second son was born in Jan 03, thank goodness I immediately lost the 20+ lbs gained with him. i am a former exercise fanatic & runner, but at this weight I think I'll start off with some ssllooowwww exercise

I think I've tried every diet there is, but this time I'm serious because I don't want to go thru another summer being FAT!

So, I'm making another attempt at WW, my first meeting is this Saturday. My recent diets include Atkins & South Beach, & they worked for awhile but I think I need structure & support, KWIM>>

Looking forward to chatting with you all!!
Old 03-16-2004, 08:06 AM   #2  
Scott

S/C/G: 290/290/200

Smile You Go Get Em'!!!

Hey...good for you and welcome.....This is my 2nd week here (and my second week working on my weight) I have gone through every diet in the world, I've starved myself, I've binged my hunger away, I've used diet pills to take weight off the "easy" way - I've been there and back again (a few times!) so I hear you and your frustrations.....but I will tell you this......THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD ARE AMAZING.....It's been almost a 2 weeks, I've had good/great days and I've has some pretty down days....and on those days...IT'S BEEN GOOD TO HAVE THESES Guys around.....they really know how to support you.

Anyways, I guess that my words of wisdom for you (yah...like your really wanted them huh?? lol) would be to use these boards as much as you can....It has really helped for me to hear and talk to others that have been and are going through the same things as I am. When I had a few bad days....I really wanted to just say F&$# it.....but then I read some posts....and BOOM the motivation was back. Week 2 is EASIER than week 1 and honestly....I SEE A PHYSICAL DIFFERENCE IN MY BODY ALREADY!!

OK....back to you (sorry....) please keep up the good work - and good luck...if there's anything you need or want discussed - just bring it up here and we'll be right on top of it!

Take care!
Closed Thread