Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2004, 03:36 PM   #1  

Default Its a brand new me

Hi

I'm working on becoming a brand new me this year. I'm determined to lose weight, get fit and feel better about myself. I'd like to find a buddy in the PST zone. My friends support me but they just dont understand... they're all skinny and they just can't really relate to how it feels to be overweight.

I'm on WW and I go to CURVES. I'd like to lose about 80 pounds to get to my ideal weight of 135. Its gonna be a long hard battle!
Old 02-29-2004, 08:28 PM   #2  

It sounds like you are doing this in a very smart way, and seeking out support too. I have never been to Curves, but I know a few people who go and really enjoy the environment. I'm in the PST time zone, just wanted to pop in and say congratulations to you for making the commitment to get out and there and make your dreams happen!
Old 03-01-2004, 02:05 PM   #3  

Hi Guys,
I'm in the PST zone too. I'm trying to start a weight loss challenge - here is the link. Hope you can join and LET'S DO THIS!http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...947#post527947
Closed Thread