Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 02:58 PM   #1  

Angry New to this site, looking for SUPPORT..

Hi - I'm 26 years old & from Indiana. I've been married for 2 and a half years and am currently a stay at home mommy to a 6 month old boy. I'm happy in all other aspects of my life except my weight. I want to make some healthy changes to my eating & start exercising. I'm looking for some buddy support from others who are going through the same thing. I'm 40 pounds overweight and haven't exercised for several years. I could use some encouragement! Thanks!
Old 02-23-2004, 10:26 PM   #2  

Hi, I'm also from Indiana. I'm trying to lose about 40 lbs. I'm 20 yrs old and a sophomore in college. I've recently started exercising, but it is a challenge to work it into my schedule with all my tough classes. My biggest eating change is to write down everything that I eat--it's impossible to make any improvements if I'm not even sure what I need to improve! It would be great if we could encourage each other. (You can e-mail me if you'd like.)
Old 02-23-2004, 11:53 PM   #3  
A Mom

S/C/G: 227/206/147

Height: 5' 2"

Hi, I'm also 26, and a Mom (9 month old), I've been married nearly 5 years. I too am generally happy, but not with my weight. I also have about 40 to lose, seems we all do I joined WW to help me improve the way I eat, and I exercise everyday. I want to do this a healthy way so that I can keep it up once I've gotten to goal. If I can help you in any way, I'd be happy too.
Closed Thread