Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2004, 04:09 PM   #1  
35 yrs. old 198/130

Default I need to find a serious weight loss friend

I don't have a lot of time to spend in discussion groups but I would like to find maybe one or two people that I can really get to know and hopefully have them get to know me and my struggles. I am a 35 year old mother of three, ages 8, 5 and 3. I have already lost 10 lbs. and would like to lose another 60 or more. I am following The Dr. Phil UWL plan and have done great so far. I would like to find a friend who is also a mom and lives in the midwest. Encouraging others in this lifestyle journey is so much easier when there is someone who understands.
Old 02-20-2004, 05:58 PM   #2  

Default Need a buddy

Hi MidWestMom3kids, I'm trying desperately to lose weight and I need a buddy also. Since I take courses online, I don't have a lot of time for group discussions either. Feel free to reply if you're interested.
Old 02-20-2004, 09:06 PM   #3  

Smile Hello

I have been searching the internet to find a message board that discuss's and supports Dr Phil's challenge. I have only just gotten the book, but am interested in getting started on the challenge. I came across this site and found our similarities and thought I would respond to your post.

33 yr old East coast Mom of 3; 10,7, and 3.
Would like to loose 50 lbs.

PS Great job on the loss of 10 lbs., keep up the great work

Last edited by holdan29; 03-30-2004 at 10:24 AM.
Old 02-21-2004, 06:23 AM   #4  

There is a small group re-doing Dr. Phil's book under the Book Club Forum. We are taking it slow, chapter by chapter for the second time. Please feel free to join us.

dip
Closed Thread