Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 02:20 PM   #1  

Default Nice to "meet" all of you!

I'm so glad I surfed into this forum yesterday.
My name is Kim, and this looks like a fabulous group of people all on the same journey. I love that everyone is taking different routes to get there. Diversity is what makes life interesting...

I'm a low carber. Lost lots of weight last year, moved, fell off the wagon with a huge crashboombang, and now struggling to get back on.
I have health issues which makes exercise almost impossible right now so it's a little challenging, but nothing in life is impossible unless you say it's so. And I refuse to go down without a fight.

Anyway, I'm off to read all about you wonderful people and look forward to "talking" to you all some more.

Kim
Old 02-18-2004, 02:42 PM   #2  

welcome kim,
this is a great group!!! so many areas of support. if you were looking for a buddy drop me a line. are you still doing low carb? i started south beach a little over a week ago and so far so good. as far as exercise thats a very weak area for me not because i have a good reason really i just..... well no real excuse i guess i'm just lazy, i've been trying tho with the low carb diet i do have more energy i just gotta get in the groove.
a little about me i am 36 have 3 darling kiddos and a great hubby, i work full time. i look forward to hearing from you.
Old 02-18-2004, 03:00 PM   #3  

Jodi, I was actually thinking of switching over to some sort of modified Atkins/South Beach Hybrid. My husband doesn't want the strictness of Atkins, but wants to drop about 50 pounds. It looked like South Beach was something we could do "together" with a little bit of tweaking.

Nice to meet you.
Closed Thread