Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2004, 03:56 PM   #1  

Default 25 y/o looking for buddy

Hi there!
I'm a 25 yr old female with approximately 50 pounds to lose. I just signed up for this site today. The forums are great! I would like a cyber support buddy to email or chat with. And I'm sure I'll be posting here as well!

Anyways, some basics on me. I'm 5'1" and last weigh was 170.5. I started an exercise program a few months ago (Curves) and have not had a lot of results yet. I am a student teacher this semester and am determined to get some results before I graduate! I have a graduation trip to Alaska planned for May and would love to be in some nice new clothes by then

Hope to hear from someone soon! Best of luck!
Old 01-20-2004, 04:00 PM   #2  
KellyLynn

Default also looking for buddy

Hi,
I've been on and off Weight Watchers the past few years. I've done really well but I'm back again. I slip and gain some of it back but it is like starting all over again. My hardest thing is getting motivated to exercise. Once I get into it I really enjoy it. I have about 10 or 15 pounds that I would like to lose. If you are interested in talking let me know.
Old 03-12-2004, 03:21 AM   #3  
Jedi

Default Let's do this!!

Hey, I am a 25 year old mother of two looking to lose 50 lbs as well. I went to my first curves workout tonight and loved it. Except for the part of them weighing and measuring me. Ugh! At 186 lbs I am at the highest weight I have ever been at (excluding during pregnancy). With only being 5'2" this is a lot of extra weight. I came across this web sight when I was searching for low fat recipes and thought it was awesome. I would love to lend some support and keep each other on track if you are still looking for a buddy. Looking forward to hearing from you. - Jessica ([email protected])
Old 03-13-2004, 08:54 PM   #4  

Angry Looks like you made some friends!

I too am a 25 yo with approximately 35 lbs to lose. My starting weight (this heaviest in my life as well) was 178 lbs ( i am approx. 5'6") I have been doing weight watchers for almost 5 months now and have lost about 15 lbs. I have been losing slowly and fluctuate on the scales. I just joined this evening for a little support. I have some days when I am really great about sticking to program and other days are not so good. I have been exercising for 6 months and the way that my clothes are fitting these days is pretty encouraging. I guess I just want to say keep trying keep working we're all going to get there some day.
Closed Thread