3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   Looking for a Challenge Buddy (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/34958-looking-challenge-buddy.html)

kittykat66 01-20-2004 01:58 PM

Better late then never!

HELP! I soooo need buddies that will challenge me to be a good girl. I moved to Florida 2 years ago and promptly gained 50 pounds!
Dosen't that beat all, I move from chilly Ohio to sunny south Florida, live 1 mile from the beach and won't be caught dead in a bathing suit! And FYI Miami has more models per square mile than anywhere else in the world. I look in the mirror and think "When did I become the fat girl?". I've never been thin, I always considered myself sexy (with all my curves), but now I look like a blob! I am 5'4 and weigh 200 pounds. I just want to get back down to 150! I was happy at that weight and am desperate to be happy again. Lets lose this weight together girls! WE CAN DO IT!!!! Do I have any takers?

chequitagirl 01-20-2004 02:02 PM

you have come to the right place. and you are right we can do it together :grouphug: post often and welcome!!!!!!11

kittykat66 01-20-2004 02:43 PM

Xoxoxox

Thanks for the support! ;)

paragoddess 01-20-2004 03:04 PM

Kittykat
I was in Miami once in my life.. and you're right.. there are some beautiful people there... 2 piece bathing suits galore... some look good.. others look like heroin addicts!! I'm with you though, I've not been in a bathing suit in a few years... hopefully this summer will be different!

Good luck and there is a lot of support here.

kittykat66 01-20-2004 04:19 PM

Bathing Suit Here I Come!

That is my goal, to be in a bathing suit by my birthday (July 31st)! I don't want to be built like a twig, I just want to get rid of the rolls!!!! :)
It's hard because all of my family live in the midwest so they all come and visit and of course they want to go to the beach! I am tired of making excuses for sending them with my husband! I want to be part of the fun.

HerbMama 01-22-2004 10:21 PM

Hey, Ladies! Sorry I didn't post all week, I feel like such a slacker! :rolleyes: Anyway, I ve been doing pretty well, I think. I have been watching my portions, and I have found that not eating at all between meals works best for me. And since I promised to confess any sugar that I ate, I am PSYCHED(!!!) to say that I have had almost none! Yesterday I wanted it sooooooo bad, but I resisted. I wanted to mug anyone that I saw eating anything with sugar in it. But, generally speaking the only sugar I have had is a root beer and a couple of real beers. I really think that the Chromium I am taking is helping. But I did have wheat ( My known food sensitivity) both today and yesterday, so thats not so good. As for the exercise end of things, I am still not doing so hot. I am going for little walks, but nothing like I should be doing. I have been making excuses that I am waiting for my Tae Bo videos to get here, but then they got here and they were the wrong ones so I had to send them back. They are rush delivering the new ones, but I am still feeling a little discouraged. Slacking, slacking... Also on the discouraging end of things, I weighed myself the other day and it said that I had gained four pounds! How is that possible! I am wondering if there can be that great of a discrepincy (spelling?) between your weight in the morning(when I normally weigh myself) and evening? Also I had four beers the night before. I don't usually drink much, so maybe it was super-duper water retention? What do you all think? I am scared to weigh myself now! I have been good, how could I have gained weight? Feedback, please! ( And perhaps a little bit of encouragement, I feel like I need it right now...)Thank you, Guys. Or Girls, I mean. Charis