Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 07:02 PM   #1  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Default Rears in Gear for the New Year Part 2

I thought I would jump on here and get the post re-started for Jolly. Hope everyone finds their way here!

Chachee
Old 01-07-2004, 07:13 PM   #2  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hi Everyone. I wanted to get our threat up quickly so we all stuck with each other.

Just a refresher, we all were given a goal of giving up one thing this week. I chose chocolate. I am 3/3 so far today. It was a little tough last night, so I had a few spice drops. Overall, doing pretty well.

I have resigned myself to the fact I need to be a knitting and cross stitching fool the next few months. It keeps my hands busy and I don’t always want to eat when I am doing it. It’s a good time diversion also while my hubby is gone.

Jolly: I was thinking about something. Do you want to start a new thread on here each Sunday for checking in? I know how long our threads seem to get and it might be easier if we had a new one each week so we wouldn’t get lost in all of it. Like doing “Rears in Gear Week 2”.?? What do you think? If we all want to keep it this way then that’s cool also.

I drug out my Atkins and WW stuff this week. I am going to hit it full throttle next week with journaling. I am doing good and on program this week. I need to finish up my shelf paper by the weekend and I will be happy.

Hope all is well with everyone!

Chachee
Old 01-07-2004, 09:00 PM   #3  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Chachee,
You have us in the wrong area - we belong in the Support Groups, not the Buddy Up list. Can you start a new thread in there? I tried to email the administrator to move us but with all that's going on, they've disabled the function cuz I think email is kaput right now. Thanks...
Closed Thread