Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-27-2022, 01:44 PM   #1  

Default Hello and hoping to find a friend to support each other :)

Hello there!

I'm Vaellella (nickname~) and I'm 39.9 years old and im looking for someone to share motivation to stay on track.

My job is to be an IT nerd and on other time than work, im a gamer. I like to play computer, switch and playstation games everything from stardew valley to God of war. I've also played quite a lot of Beat saber to try to exercise and I think my go to exercise program is Daily Burn. Which I have kinda forgotten for the last half an year. or year. I also draw something sometimes, but mostly im just thinking of "I should draw" while not actually drawing.

I'm kinda hoping to find someone who I could tell where I am with my week's/days track on foods and exercising and I want to hear yours too so we can try to motivate each other. I wanna see if it keeps us moving if there is someone to check on us.

Anyone feel like me?

Gimme a pm
Vaellella is offline   Reply With Quote