Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-20-2021, 07:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 420/420/210

Height: 5'9"

Default Hello from DC!

My name is Stasia. It's been a long time since I posted anything on here. I wish I was still the size I was when I signed up for this site so long ago. I am looking for support and to be held accountable and to support others as well. Yesterday I made a list of how my weight is effecting my life and that list is long. I just checked my weight and today I am at my highest of 420.6 lbs! I feel hopeless most days, but today I got a little bit of hope and I want to take advantage of it. My goal is to be under 220 lbs. I stopped being able to even lose water weight when I used to try. At the most, my weight would just stay the same. That was the most I could expect, not lose weight at all. To me, that is definitely signaling an insulin resistance problem. One of many signs.

Anyways, apart from losing weight, I am a lover of video games, anime (Sailor Moon is my favorite anime of all time!), horror movies, and reading fiction. I am looking to really make some friends on here because I know I will start feeling hopeless to come from under the weight of my own self. I am really considering starting a YouTube Channel to really put myself out there. Force myself out of my comfort zone.
stasiagurl91 is offline   Reply With Quote