Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-10-2020, 01:37 AM   #1  
TREEMBBS

S/C/G: 90.8

Height: 5 feet 7and a half inches

Red face any approaching 70's on board?

Hi from Oz.

I did post my 1st intro on an old thread (doh!) but thanks to a young new member who posted yesterday discovered the "right" way to do it.

Basically coming on 70, a mother, grandmother, great gran who has a had a bit of a weight problem on and off life long but exasperated by a partial thyroid removal about 10 years ago.

I do talk in kgs and not pounds which may be very annoying to most of you! Ideally I need to lose 10 to 12 of those kgs to be at a good weight for me. (approx 30 lbs?)

Not sure how this forum might help me yet!
TREEMBBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 02:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: im about 16st

Height: 5ft 1

hi ,im in england,im 64 and have under active thyroid so i take thyroxine, i was very slim when i was young ,but im only 5ft and now resemble a beach ball,im a mum and grandma aswell
shazzac64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 02:07 AM   #3  
TREEMBBS

S/C/G: 90.8

Height: 5 feet 7and a half inches

Hi Shazzac I also take thyroxine now that I only have half a thyroid. Blood test results annually and my GP says "OK for my age" whatever that means!! Losing weight has been a battle since that operation (before it I had a goiter that created underactive thyroid for years then went crazy and over active when I lost heaps of weight in a short space of time! Alas things couldn't stay there for other reasons so back on ths slow and steady band wagon. Thanks for replying.
TREEMBBS is offline   Reply With Quote