Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-05-2018, 09:03 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 69/62/56

Height: 170

Smile Saying Hello

Hi everyone!

I`m reading this site for few months and finally decided to join as everyone seemed so kind and helpfull.
My short bio: Part-time student, stay-at-home mom with 3 children (gave birth to one!), mostly their personal taxi to-from school. Really love and know how to cook tasty and different meals, also love some beer or few glases a vine.
My family moved year ago, I got my drivers licence and a car. Also depression and anxiety for leaving my friends and social life. Started to drink. Every evening atleast one bottle of vine + beer if there was some in the fridge. Gined 13kg in a year.
Tried going to the gym, I liked it, but scoliosis and discal hernia ended it. Now I`m allowed to walk. And that`s it! Starting physiotherapy this month.

I didn`t like what I saw in the mirror and chosed to change it. I`m on my weight-loss journey for 2 months +/-, daily diet based on SouthBeachDiet, but not super strictly.

I`m 170cm, started with 69kg, now I`m 62. Want my old-56kg- weight back.
I`m here to read real experiences of weight loss, learn new recipes and give help if someone needs it!

English is not my native language, sorry about mistakes!
Mithotyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 11:03 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 193/159/140

Height: 5'9"

Hi Mithotyn; wow sounds like you have a busy life with 3 kiddies and part-time studies. Congratulations on caring about your health too and already losing some of the weight you wanted to lose. Walking is great exercise so don't worry about that. I hope you find this site helps you. I just joined too and it sure helps me. All the best in your weight loss journey
Follena is offline   Reply With Quote